I wish we would have taken pictures of the decorations and the party! ): We got too busy trying to feed all of the kids.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
St Patrick's Day
We had so much fun yesterday and I didn't get many pictures. Here is Katie before school at 6:30 am.
Thanks to Gramma Betsy for the awesome socks!!!! They were a hit at school.
Here is Johnny helping to decorate for our Family Home Evening party with our friends David and Lynda and their 4 kids.We had corned beef and cabbage, Irish soda bread, green drinks, green jello and green cookies for dessert. It was so much fun. We had Irish music and played "Irish hot potato" while Lynda and her daughter played the violin and the Irish drum._

I wish we would have taken pictures of the decorations and the party! ): We got too busy trying to feed all of the kids.
I wish we would have taken pictures of the decorations and the party! ): We got too busy trying to feed all of the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun FHE!! You guys are so fun and creative.
And Grandma Betsy is always good for some fun, funky holiday socks! Natalie wore her shamrock ones yesterday (although she doesn't usually limit them to St. Paddy's Day)
~A
Post a Comment