Thursday, April 10, 2008

sticky floors

Johnny decide since I was using the kitchen sink he would take a pitcher in the bathroom and fill it up in the tub and make some sugar free punch drink. This is by NO MEANS the biggest mess he has ever made. It was worse yesterday when he pooped his pants and then tried to flush them down the toilet! BUT, I didn't get a picture of that one.I was too busy cleaning up "brown footprints" that went from my kitchen, where Adam made him laugh, to the toilet.

Have a great day, everyone!

3 comments:

Gramma Betsy said...

Rita, I love you. I am very proud of you for still having all six kids alive!! There were times when homocide did cross my mind when you all were little....(But you kids didn't really hold a candle to John and Adam) I think the fact I never was stuck inside with snow outside helped....I sent you all out to play many a day. Our house was smaller so you couldn't get around too many corners or out of earshot.
Hang in there... at least they aren't shooting holes in Gramma's shed with the bb gun. (with the food storage buckets inside) Love you, Mom

Meg said...

Classic! At least he was using a pitcher and had not decided to make a bathtub full of punch! I am so glad I am not the only one with crazy kids!

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

Hi Rita,I was on Jennifer's blog, clicked on Jay's blog, and wa-la---there's Rita. You have added a few more kids since I saw you last. So, are you in Odgen? Tricia and Shannon are still in Ogden. Anyway, good to see you are alive and well. You have an awesome family. Go to our blog. We are the 2 old people in the center of the pic. I need blog 101, so click on Sandy's or Tricia's blog and your seen how our family has servived.
:>)