Chris and Rita's Family Blog
"Discover wild life....have kids"
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Kathryn's hair
Kathryn wanted me to show her new hair do. She got it cut and is proud of her layers. I can't believe this is my little daughter. She looks so grown up on this computer screen! She is a sweetheart and I love being with her.
Ah man, you guys better watch out... as soon as she's able to date there will be a line around the block. Chris will have to put on his meanest face. :) Truly, the haircut is adorable. She's inspired me to make an appointment myself.
5 comments:
She looks like a little mini Rita.
Ah man, you guys better watch out... as soon as she's able to date there will be a line around the block. Chris will have to put on his meanest face. :) Truly, the haircut is adorable. She's inspired me to make an appointment myself.
~A
Kathryn,
Your hair is beautiful. I agree with Amy....
Miss you,
Mom
She is a little mini rita! She is so beautiful.
wow! rita is that you? what's your secret? botox?
Post a Comment