Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Apricots Galore !!

It is 2 am and my friend and I just cleaned up from making 38 bottles of jam and 15 bottles of apricot - pineapple nectar. She came over at 8:30 and we thought we'd just whip up some jam really quick.Yikes. Our work got slower and funnier as the night went on. It didn't help that there were10 kids here under foot.( my six, her two, and Mandy and Katie Powner visiting us from Colorado) I am very sleepy. The jam bottles are upside down that is why they look weird.Good night! Why is the time stamp on my posting always wrong???? It says 1:20 am. It is 2:30 actually now.

P.S. : Chris is so good, he got the time stamp fixed in two minutes. Stud.

3 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

You are my hero. That makes my apple pie look not-so-June-Cleaver-ish anymore!

I hope you guys visit in August!

Gramma Betsy said...

Good idea about the nectar.... I haven't been able to find the pectin we spoke about.... I am going to get some plums from Jim...
I sure hope you can come in Aug.
Nothing quite like home made....be it pie or jam or nectar.
Love you,
Mom
(I think your posting time isn't on daylight savings time.)

Brandie Lyon said...

Save us a jar!!!! Cancun, here we come!!!!