Sunday, December 07, 2008

Early Mornings Ahead

Tomorrow Alex starts early morning Seminary( a daily scripture study class for high school kids).....at 6 am. He will be studying the New Testament. I am so excited that Chris is going to be driving him so he might actually get to work earlier! YEAH! I am a morning person.......Chris is NOT! This will be fun to watch.

3 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

I was *always* late to early morning seminary... and that's with the bishop & his family picking me up! :)

Got your postcard today! Thanks! I have all sorts of plans for that cash.... ;)

Gramma Betsy said...

Good luck Alex. You will be glag you went... at least Alex IS a morning person....
Miss you all.
Mom

Leslie said...

I loved early morning seminary - Alex, I'm sure you'll have a great teacher, but don't be discouraged that your reacher wasn't as cool as mine... :) I am so glad to be married to a happy early riser, because that torch is HIS!