Chris and Rita's Family Blog "Discover wild life....have kids"
whoa! Not only a misspelling, but using the wrong homophone!! Hello, it's ACCEPT, people! Look it up-ask your neighbor. I'm just surprised the person making the sign doesn't fix it! YIKES!! You should send it into the Jay Leno show!
I should send it to Jay Leno!!!!! I was freaking out when I saw that sign and realized someone PAID money to have that made professionally.Holy crud!
I can't believe I never saw this post... this is hilarious!! You do need to send it to Leno!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
whoa! Not only a misspelling, but using the wrong homophone!! Hello, it's ACCEPT, people! Look it up-ask your neighbor. I'm just surprised the person making the sign doesn't fix it! YIKES!! You should send it into the Jay Leno show!
I should send it to Jay Leno!!!!! I was freaking out when I saw that sign and realized someone PAID money to have that made professionally.Holy crud!
I can't believe I never saw this post... this is hilarious!! You do need to send it to Leno!!
Post a Comment