Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Today is the Day

We are going to close on our new house tomorrow morning. (wed) I am so excited and so ready to get settled in before Christmas. Kind people are coming out of the woodwork to help with watching kids and cleaning.We will have the keys less than 24 hrs before the movers show up with the "load". The carpets need to be cleaned and so does the rest of the house. It is such a blessing to have extra hands to help when the time frame is so rushed. I feel so thankful.

3 comments:

SueZan said...

Yay Rita! That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys that you were able to sell your house. That's so awesome! I have some friends that live in my neighborhood who wish they could have the same luck. :)

Love ya!

The Fear Fam said...

Whoo hoo! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Gramma Betsy said...

I am very happy for you. Wish I could be there to help.
Love you,
Mom