I've been very busy this week because the kids were out of school. There was icy weather on Tue and Wed so we hung out all day at home.They were so excited when they heard school was cancelled that they were blasting the song Celebration by Kool and the Gang at 7am! It was so cute. When they are not arguing I LOVE when my kids are home with me. We had a ton of fun keeping the fire going in the fireplace, playing games,watching movies.....just relaxing. I love these kind of days.
Last night at Young Women's we made a "time capsule". We also made one as a family that we will open next year. We had "show and tell" which was so fun. I learned so much about these girls and it made me feel so much closer to them. They brought some interesting and very creative items.These youth are so strong and valiant.I am in awe whenever I am in their presence. I feel so blessed to be able to serve with them.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing that Rita. I am glad your young women are strong. They are fortunate to have you as a leader. Miss you.
Mom
Post a Comment