Chris and Rita's Family Blog "Discover wild life....have kids"
That is beautiful!!!! I like it.Mom
Love it!!! It seems so warm and cozy, with just a touch of funkiness. Awesome! Oh how I long to do some renovation on our house.... too bad it's a rental. (Not that that has stopped us from doing a few small projects already....) :)
Rita, I love the orange color. I hear that orange is actually a very calming color. In a house full of wild and crazies that has to be good right?
LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is beautiful!!!! I like it.
Mom
Love it!!! It seems so warm and cozy, with just a touch of funkiness. Awesome!
Oh how I long to do some renovation on our house.... too bad it's a rental. (Not that that has stopped us from doing a few small projects already....) :)
Rita, I love the orange color. I hear that orange is actually a very calming color. In a house full of wild and crazies that has to be good right?
LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment