Gabe and I had an awesome lunch date to an amazing Italian joint we found. We were laughing so hard at the restaurant that an elderly couple sitting across from us started laughing too.We ended up talking to them for another 30 minutes and found out we had a ton in common. Good Times! I am gonna miss their family.
Kathryn is actually going back to Colorado with Gabe to stay for a month or so. Gabe has her Masters Degree in teaching and is going to home school Kate while she is visiting. She is especially amazing with math and is excited to help Kathryn with Algebra. What a blessing and a nice break for Kate who is always so helpful and hardworking around here. She has many old friends in Colorado that she is so excited to surprise by arriving at their front door unannounced. I am so happy for her. She deserves it!
4 comments:
7 boys! Agh!! :)
How fun for Kathryn! I'm sure she will have a wonderful time.
I am glad for Kathryn....You will miss her terribly. Wish I were there.
Mom
So you're saying I shouldn't let anyone know she is coming?
Brahndee.
Post a Comment