Wednesday, May 20, 2009

California Here I Come

I just made travel plans this morning to go to CA in June(2weeks from today). I am totally excited to see all of my family. It's been quite a while since the kids have been there. Cousin Dexter is 2 and they haven't even met him. And baby boy Calvin is 6 months already! We can't wait.
I have been on the phone with my Dad,Mom,Chris,Southwest Airlines, and Jay all morning. Katie just told me," I have never seen you sit down at the computer on the phone for that long in my life." (: I really would HATE having a desk job.
I will be in CA for 3 weeks and the 4 oldest are staying an extra week at my Mom's house and flying back together without me.
Fun! Fun! Fun! We are going camping to Pine crest with my Mom, on a San Francisco tour with my Dad,the beach, Redwoods,Bonfante Gardens and seeing my Aunt Kate and cousins. It is gonna be awesome! And hopefully see all my 3 brothers that live in CA! Bonus: My 4 hour layover on my flight back is in Vegas, so I will hopefully get to see my sister for a short moment.

3 comments:

Gramma Betsy said...

I AM STOKED!!! I am making a paper chain tonight.
Love you,
Mom

The Fear Fam said...

Hooray!!!! We are so super excited!

Chris and Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.