Thursday, July 09, 2009
I love my husband!
Not only did we have a totally romantic "home date" when the boys were at VBS, but this arrived in the mail today! 824 minutes of bliss........we love to watch anything Jane Austenish. (: We had seen a piece of Cranford last year on PBS and had heard from Jay and Amy that North ans South was great. My friend told me about Wives and Daughters being very worth watching also. Now I have all three of them and just wish I had a quiet snowy weekend with no interruptions to watch them. Chris is making a Caesar salad right now and we are starting on the 824 minutes tonight! I am so thankful he likes chick flicks....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just watched Cranford myself and LOVED it. We borrowed it from the library but will be buying it soon, I assure you.
Chris really is a sweetheart!!!
Thanks Chris for bringing so much happiness to my daughter's life...
I love you both .... and those 6 wonderful kids of yours.
Mom
Post a Comment