Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On Hold for Facebook

Well, it would seem that this site is on hold for our Facebook updates.  If you are not already a member of http://www.facebook.com/ now would be a good time to join up.  Kathryn, Steven, Alex, Rita, and I are all over there now and this is why you might not see updates here very often.

Sorry about that!

:-(

There are a lot of family pictures, updates, etc. so I'd suggest checking it out!

4 comments:

Gramma Betsy said...

unfortunately, I can't go on to facebook....it is blocked.
and I don't have internet access on the hill.
Mom

Chris and Rita said...

Oh no! I guess we'll have to start picking back up on the blog again! Or Jay will need to reactivate his Facebook account... :-P

Gramma Betsy said...

I have a facebook account.... but I can not access it from work anymore.
Mom

Gramma Betsy said...

I will be going to the library to access my facebook account. Love you all.
Mom