Chris and Rita's Family Blog
"Discover wild life....have kids"
Sunday, March 02, 2008
And Another one for Rex and SueZan
Here is Katie playing with Ella The boys were playing hide -and- go -seek and just found Steven in the closet. (:Claeb was a little scared and almost knocked Adam over while hugging on to him. It was sssooo cute.
Thank you so much, Rita, for the sweet photos posted on your website! They're adorable and I know that my kids were so loved by you and your family while they were there. I am so grateful for you and all you do!
Do you know a way to transfer photos from your blog site? I want to print them out or something. :) THANK YOU again! (Especially for taking them over your b-day! You're a saint!) :)
1 comment:
Thank you so much, Rita, for the sweet photos posted on your website! They're adorable and I know that my kids were so loved by you and your family while they were there. I am so grateful for you and all you do!
Do you know a way to transfer photos from your blog site? I want to print them out or something. :) THANK YOU again! (Especially for taking them over your b-day! You're a saint!) :)
Love you!
SueZan and Rex Caleb and Ella
Post a Comment