Today is one of those crazy days. Johnny is gone at the moment on a field trip with Joy School. We have the school spring carnival tonight and I have scouts coming here at 4pm for a handyman class. They are going to learn how to check oil in a car, change a tire,change filters on a heater,light bulbs, doorknobs. I only have 2 scouts at the moment so it is easy without a huge crowd of boys. My sister called last night and she is hitching a ride to UT with a friend that is coming here today. So we are going to pick her and her 3 girls up tonight in Salt Lake. I am so excited to see her. Hopefully we will have a relaxing weekend watching General Conference. It will be great for the cousins to play together.
I went to a book club last night. We read Letters to Emily. I haven't finished it. It is an easy quick read. I just got the book yesterday at noon and didn't have time to finish it with all of the laundry and ironing I had going on.
I gotta run and switch the loads. Have a great day everyone out there.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad to hear Emily is coming. Wish I could be there too.
Mom
How exciting that Emily is coming for a visit! It is so hard being away from family... I wish my brother would get out here for a visit... it has been so long since I have seen him I probably wouldn't even recognize him :) Have a great visit and tell Emily I said hi.... Michelle :)
Sounds fun. Wish I could be with my favorite sisters in law. :)
I'll be right back ~ :) Hugs for Em from me!!!
Rita, Hopefully you'll remember me. This is Tricia Wallace. Jay was in Sacramento recently at my Uncle Ken and Aunt Diane's house. Diane game me your phone number. Which it is 9:30 pm and I don't dare call after 8 for fear of waking up kids. I'll call you in the next couple of days. I'm guessing you are in the north ogden area by way of the pre-fix of your phone number. I am in Ogden just across the street from Weber State. I'm doing grad school online at A.T. Still University in Mesa Arizona. I'm done in August. I work in a physical therapy clinic in South Ogden. We need to get together sometime. Do you ever here from Heather Schoen? I haven't seen or heard from her in a long time. I've seen Heather Kelsey on Myspace through one of my cousin's site through I think it carolyn's page. I know complicated. Here is my blogspot: triciawallace.blogspot.com, sandy, shannon, jeff are on it. I haven't added my parents yet, there's is on sandy's (kings) labled mommock and papa.
Post a Comment