Thursday, April 10, 2008

Handyman

Steven is a Webelo Cub Scout and I am his leader. Last week we did handy man projects. Here he is learning to change a tire. Our friend with a little car had them practice on his car instead of attempting the Suburban tire change!

They did so well. They also learned to check the tire pressure, and the oil.

3 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

How fun! I'm ashamed to say it's something I need to learn how to do, too. Well, I've learned before but I need a refresher... and not on the side of the road, either.

Chris and Rita said...

Hey! I totally understand. I would be on the cell phone with AAA ASAP if my suburban tire went flat. You need to be a lumberjack to handle the jack alone.

Gramma Betsy said...

Good experience for the scouts! I am sure when they have their own cars ..(they won't be Suburbans)...
so it will come in handy.
You have a great group of Scouts at your house...
Mom