He just had a bonfire party with his friends over here last night, but I didn't get any pictures. He welcomed all of his little brothers out there with him and I was enjoying another moment of peace while reading a book alone in the house. John and Adam were showing off for the girls at the party and loved staying up past dark and getting to roast marshmallows.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Nap Time!
He just had a bonfire party with his friends over here last night, but I didn't get any pictures. He welcomed all of his little brothers out there with him and I was enjoying another moment of peace while reading a book alone in the house. John and Adam were showing off for the girls at the party and loved staying up past dark and getting to roast marshmallows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait until my kids are old enough for fun stuff like EFY. Ok, I can wait, but you know what I mean.
You have great kids and we miss them! (We miss you & Chris, too.) :)
I am so glad that Alex has that opportunity to attend EFY. He is a special young man....
Like I keep saying...I miss you guys.
Mom
Post a Comment