
Our neighbors are awesome enough to let us use their garden spot again this year even though they are home from their mission. They made room for both of our families to plant. Our whole yard(1 acre) is landscaped and so it is nice to not have to tear up grass to plant a garden. Steven got to run the rota tiller (spelling?)

. I have pictures on my cell phone of the planting...I'll post later. Our awesome friends, David and Lynda ,gave us a ton of advice and helped us plant everything. They were our neighbors 11 yrs ago when we lived in Ogden and we have reunited with them. It has been awesome. They only live 5 miles from us now.
1 comment:
The garden looks good. We need a few more sunny and warm days...
My garden isn't flourishing like I dream is should.
Miss you all... Steven, you are growing up so much.
Love to all,
Gramma Betsy
Post a Comment