Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Great Internet Movie Seen Today

I was forwarded the link below in an e-mail and felt like this was well worth sharing. Enjoy!

http://www.findingjoymovie.com/

4 comments:

Gramma Betsy said...

Thanks for sharing that. I love you Rita.
Mom

nrsecarolyn said...

very nice, very helpful, I hope I can remember some of these helpful words when people are not treating me so nice, when I'm trying to help them. Thank you.
-Carolyn

Tricia said...

Rita, My friends and I are going to the scrapbook expo Sept 19th (Friday) at the Southtowne expo center. If you would like to come scrapbook with us, you are more than welcome. It's a great day to get away from all the kids-as my friends say. Let me know and I'll talk to you later. Tricia

Pat and Michelle said...

I am so glad I watched that!!! It was so helpful after the terrible day I have had!!!! Thanks for sharing it :)