Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Scout Camp

Alex and Ryan both went to Scout Camp recently. Ryan, Day Camp, of course. He did archery, boating, rifles, and first aid. He loved it. Alex went to Grandaddy lake. They hiked in 8 miles with all of their own supplies. He had a great time fishing and cooked all of his own meals for the 3 days. Their leaders were amazing and really know how to instill confidence and self sufficiency in the young men.
Kathryn also just got back from Girl's Camp at Reid Ranch. She was able to horseback ride, do archery,canoeing,quilting,hiking etc. She loved it and has not stopped recounting all of her activities with her brothers.



2 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

How fun! I'm glad they all had a good time. I'm always a little sad that I never went to girl's camp.

~A

Chris and Rita said...

It's never too late. You can go as a leader.(: I was called as the camp director when Katie was a baby.