Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I forgot......I've been busy!



OOpps! Someone brought to my attention that I have forgotten to mention that we are moving!! Chris is being transferred to Texas with Lockheed Martin. He is starting on October 6th. Hopefully our house will be sold soon so I can move along with him. The market is slowwww here, but thankfully not half as bad as other areas of the country. We had an offer the first week , but the buyer didn't qualify for our price range. ):

Having a 3600 sq ft home for sale with 6 kids and a HUGE yard is VERY STRESSFUL! I like to be organized and relatively clean, but I am in NO WAY a perfectionist,baseboard cleaning,smudge wiping, crumb catching clean freak!!!! I can't wait 'til this is over. It has only been on the market 2 weeks yet it feels like a year. I really want to do some canning. We have a ton of tomatoes and jalapenos to make salsa, but I just cannot make that kind of mess right now! Tomorrow a.m is the Weber County Realtor's Tour with a ton of people walking through. I have a showing today at 3pm and last night we had one, but the buyers son threw up in the car and they had to cancel and go back to the hotel. Bummer.

Wish us luck! Chris and I are going to Dallas tomorrow until the 15th for a house hunting trip. Yeah....a trip..... minus the kids! SueZan will be the lucky one here with 8 kids and a house for sale to keep perfect!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Congratulations of the move, however, I ask that we atleast get together once before you leave. Even if it is to come help you guys pack.