
John and Adam had a friend over last week and I saw Adam hiding something under his shirt while they were walking up the basement stairs. I had heard them laughing a lot a few minutes earlier. I asked him what he had wrapped up in the dish towel under his shirt. He said nothing.....I went over and pulled the dish towel and out tumbled a dead baby squirrel onto the stairs by my bare foot. I had the camera in my pocket and here it is! Our cat had killed the squirrel earlier in the backyard and I hadn't gone out and put it in the trash.

Boys......boys.....boys....
I am just thankful they did not hide it in the house for me to find later.....especially with my house on the market. That would definitely not be a good thing for a buyer to come across during a showing of the house!
By the way...the dish towel and the squirrel went bye bye in the trash and the 3 little boys got washed thoroughly 3x over with soap and warm water!!
2 comments:
My goodness!! You are lucky you caught them before they hid it somewhere. It was cute, so I can understand why they wanted to keep it. Definitely BOYS!
Love you,
Mom
Awww, poor little squirrel. Boys are so weird... I will never understand them.
Post a Comment