Thursday, January 29, 2009

Alex


Alex is going to be 15 tomorrow. I cannot believe it has gone by so quickly. When I realize I only have 3 years left with him here at home .....I cry. I wish I could put it in slow motion and pause it a few times.
He is so awesome. This morning and every morning that he gets up for seminary on his own, I am so thankful . When I came out this morning he once again was fully dressed, lunch packed, breakfast eaten and had the keys in his hand. He was going to warm up the car before I got in. Then when I hopped in, he got the snow/ice scraper and scraped all of the windows and mirrors in 20 degree weather while I sat in the warm car. What a man! I love that boy and am so pleased with his gentle kindness and dedication. He is going to become a great man.

3 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

I'm tearing up over here! Happy Birthday to our wonderful nephew. Here's hoping my boys grow up to be as kind and considerate as Alex.

Gramma Betsy said...

Give Alex my best. I am very proud of him. Love you all.
Mom

Anonymous said...

test