Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Quiz from QuizYourFriends.com

I made this quiz with my Mom in mind, so it may be extremely hard for anyone not related and with a great memory. (: sorry feel free to take it anyway.















































Enslow Family Facts
1) Where did Chris and Rita first lay eyes on each other?
A dance in Morgan Hill
Dr. Eliason's house
the mall
a fireside in Monterey



















Powered By:

QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com












4 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

Man, I stink! I only got 50%! But, it was fun. I will have to have Jay take it. He'll probably get 100% knowing him and his memory. :)

Anonymous said...

One guess as to "Cletus" is...haw haw. --Chris

Leslie said...

well, I got 60% which is pretty lame considering I was there myself! That just tells you how badly my memory is! Do I get extra credit for going with Chris to buy the ring and decorating in Pacific Grove?

Chris and Rita said...

Yes, Leslie. You do get extra credit!