I love the idea of the kids playing piano.... Keep up the good work and the practice!!! I will expect a talent display when I visit. Love you, Gramma Betsy
I can't wait to force, I mean, let the girls take piano lessons! That's awesome that the boys are keeping up with it. And I'm with mom, I want a concert when I see you next. :)
~A
PS - Natalie got the card and $6 today... you guys are so sweet! She loved that the card had 6 candles on it. :)
2 comments:
I love the idea of the kids playing piano.... Keep up the good work and the practice!!! I will expect a talent display when I visit.
Love you,
Gramma Betsy
I can't wait to force, I mean, let the girls take piano lessons! That's awesome that the boys are keeping up with it. And I'm with mom, I want a concert when I see you next. :)
~A
PS - Natalie got the card and $6 today... you guys are so sweet! She loved that the card had 6 candles on it. :)
Post a Comment