Monday, June 23, 2008

Stake Conference

Our Stake Conference was Sunday at the Ogden Tabernacle, which is next to the Ogden Temple. Ryan and Steven sang in the children's choir. It was so sweet, spiritual, and beautiful. Of course, I was crying like they predicted I would. They sang 4 songs.... If the Savior Stood Beside Me, Live Like His Son, Families Can Be Forever, and I believe in Christ. It was amazing. There were over 2200 people there in the tabernacle. We actually got good seats because we were an hour early with the choir kids.




Alex trying to keep J& A entertained before the mtg started.

2 comments:

Gramma Betsy said...

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures and feelings about the kids in the choir. I wish I could have been there. I love you all and miss you very much.
Mom/Gramm Betsy

The Fear Fam said...

Alex looks like a teenager... when the heck did that happen?!?
:)

Give Ryan and Steven a high-five for me for singing in the choir. That's awesome.

~A