Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hey, Mom

Alex finally helped finish this puzzle up. Did you finish your 1000 piece yet?

2 comments:

Gramma Betsy said...

I did finish it....there were two pieces missing and one piece that didn't even go to the puzzle. (It could be a copy of a piece I had already put in the puzzle) I was very upset to say the least. There was a paper inside with the puzzle stating that it had been packaged by group #14.....there was an email address. I am writing a note to them tomorow....since I left the paper at home. The puzzle you guys finished is very pretty.
I love you all.
Mom

Chris and Rita said...

Mom, We saw a puzzle at DI that was perfect for you. It's title was Needle in a Haystack!!! It looked like something they might give to someone in solitary confinement just to tease them and make them go completely crazy!