Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Roof

John and Adam had their first trip on the roof. They are not afraid of heights because they both went up and came down without hesitation. That is every boy's desire...to get on the roof with Daddy when he is fixing something.
I am sure that my safety conscious in laws and sister in law are cringing at this post as soon as they lay eyes on it. Am I right Amy, Dana, and John????? (: Sorry for freaking you guys out.

3 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

Hehe! You know me too well. Although your roof scares me less than other roofs, because it's flat. Your boys are lucky to have a cool mom like you. :)

Actually, I'm surprised Chris let them on the roof. I thought he was almost as safety conscience as me! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, now. If they are up there, you can be sure I was too.

==Chris.

The Fear Fam said...

Just giving you a hard time, brother-in-law. :)