Chris and Rita's Family Blog
"Discover wild life....have kids"
Friday, September 26, 2008
House for sale!
Anyone in the market for a home in Pleasant View? Chris is moving to Texas in a week and our house has not sold. The market is soooo slow. I hope I will not be here long without Chris. It is a little rough to keep a home "show ready" with 6 kids by myself ! He has been out of town this week and I am already not liking it. The yard alone is a full time job.... and now the leaves are starting to fall. Now that is a lot of raking, blowing, and bagging! Alex did hours of mowing this week and even figured out a broken sprinkler that was flooding into our lower neighbors yard. He is amazing help and is growing into an awesome young man. I love that boy!
i'm sure hoping the best for you! my house has been on the market since april!! my fingers are crossed for you though!! you cross yours for me and i'll cross mine for you!!
5 comments:
The house it awesome, it will sell. I hope for your sake (and Chris's) it happens quickly. We'll keep you guys in our prayers.
And hooray for Alex! You have wonderful kids, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a biased aunt.
Alex is a great kid....so grown-up.
Glad he can be such a help to you.
Miss you all....love,
Mom
I wish I was. I wish I had extra money laying around, I would buy it. I will pray, for your sanity, that it will sell soon.
i'm sure hoping the best for you! my house has been on the market since april!! my fingers are crossed for you though!! you cross yours for me and i'll cross mine for you!!
Happy Birthday,Nurse Carolyn!
I thought of you today. (:
Post a Comment