Saturday, December 22, 2007

Halloween and Nicknames









Here is the Halloween picture of the WHOLE family that our neighbor took.Adam as a bat. John John as a horse.
Adam as Peter Pan and Steven as a ninja. Ryan just goofing off on a normal day and Roddles and Jiggy on the counter top as usual.

p.s. Roodles is Adam Jiggy is John

(my sweet friend Andrea is the one who named Roodles from the nick name Adder Doo and Jiggy just came about. We call him Jig a lot too. I know some of you might think nick names are goofy, but I love em.

Here are some for our other kids


Alex: Alley Cat,Alloe,Al, and Uncle Jay has been known to call him Lex or Alejandro.(: in the past


Kathryn:Katie Bugs, Katie Kins, at school she is called Kat


Steven: Stevo Mc Devo Mc Doo,Sten and Stenlin(which he hates)Katie calls him that to bug him


Ryan: Ry Pie Punkin Pie,Punka Lovers,Rhino,Shrimp Boat


Adam:Adder Doo, Roodles, Roots,Rooter,Mooky


John:John John Jigger Joo, Jiggy, Jig,Booky


Do any of you have nicknames for your kids or yourself??? What are they? Post them please.(:


Oh, I forgot...the nicknames for my biggest kid of all.


Chris:Dr. Cool, C-Money(from our good friend Brett),Big Daddy,Sarg.......I am sure he will edit this when he reads it and add any that I left out.

My friend Carolyn and I had very long crazy nicknames when we were growing up together on the hill. They all had hidden meanings that didn't sound funny to anyone , but us.Let's see if I can remember them????Carolyn: correct me if I am wrong.(:

Mine was :Rita Mary Hippie Poppins, Farmer John ,Bronco Billy, strawberry on the wall,by the ear procrastination Fear??????

Carolyn:Carolyn Louise, Dick Jones ,exercise Ann,Amazon River, Columbian jungle, Highway to Heaven,Lembogeeeeeee.

Real names :Rita Mary Fear and Carolyn Louise Lembach (with alot of time on our hands.)

1 comment:

The Fear Fam said...

Love the pics and the nicknames!

We call Natalie "Natters" sometimes or "lady" but normally she gets her full name. I dislike "Nat" as a nickname, but of course she has decided that she likes it.

Beatrice is of course Bea, but she is the opposite of Natalie and likes people to call her by her full name. She doesn't mind so much if family calls her Bea. We also go the Bumblebee route, as well as BeBe and our favorite... The Blond Bomber.

Dexter has quite a few nicknames already: Dex, The X-Man, Dexasarous, and (Betsy's recent creation), Tyrannasarous Dex. Just don't call him Dexy or DJ please, unless you want to see me shoot fire from my eyeballs. :)

Merry Christmas, Enslows! We love ya.

~Amy & fam