Chris and Rita's Family Blog
"Discover wild life....have kids"
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Nativity by John
Few people are so privileged to have a nativity CUSTOM decorated by John. For a personal consultation call John @ 1-800-WRECKING BALL. He also specializes in flooding sinks,hiding items (and food) in heater vents,climbing cabinets,overflowing toilets,and unlocking all "baby proofed" doors.
I like John's style... I'm sure he's going to book up early for next year so can I get on his schedule please?? And can I put in a special request for Wonder Woman instead of Batman? :)
Love all the updates. I suppose I should work on my Christmas update too, but... maybe I'll just veg in front of the TV instead.
1 comment:
I like John's style... I'm sure he's going to book up early for next year so can I get on his schedule please?? And can I put in a special request for Wonder Woman instead of Batman? :)
Love all the updates. I suppose I should work on my Christmas update too, but... maybe I'll just veg in front of the TV instead.
~Amy
Post a Comment