Friday, February 29, 2008

Eight is Enough

Just a note to all of my faithful readers.......I am going to be pretty pre-occupied the next 10 days while caring for 2 extra kids. Our friends are going on a cruise and Caleb 3, and Ella 1 are going to be staying with our family.I will get to see what it would be like to have two 3 yr olds and a 1 year old. Caleb and Ella are coming this morning . We are really excited. I know I will be busy and might not have time to get on the computer.
All 10 of us can't all fit in one car so I doubt I will be going anywhere exciting.(: We will be home playing and hanging out.
:) I really should buy a 15 passenger van. It is time to break down and ditch the suburban and go for the "church van" look.
Rita

2 comments:

alison said...

don't you mean a M.A.V? :) good luck

Anonymous said...

Who is this, Alison Hinkle or what?