Here is looking out our garage. Backing out of the driveway can be a challenge when you can't see either way because of "snow walls". Luckily I had" Desmond Rd. driving school" to help me back out of slim spaces. The opening of the driveway is JUST big enough to get the suburban out.


Got mail??? Well you won't get any from our mail man unless you "dig out" your mailbox.

See that roof? ???Chris has had 2 sessions (in his spare time) trying to shovel it off and has only gotten a small fraction of the roof cleared.It is over 2500 sq ft of roof with a couple feet of PACKED snow.
Good thing we don't have dogs in the dog run!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! How are you surviving?! I am a homebody but even I would get cabin fever!
3 cheers for Desmond Rd driving school! I'm sure that's why Jay's passing all his Academy driving classes. :)
I posted my comment on the wrong entry....the snow is too much.
I am glad you got to sit back and enjoy "The joy of Cooking" It is a great book. It has everything in there. I have a copy also...from Aunt Susan. I have some sticky pages in it...like the Betty Crocker cookbook.
Rita, you have always been a fearless driver...backing down the Desmond Road driveway was good practice......
love, Mom
I too have been a member of the Desmond Rd driving school!!!! That explains why my driving is so crazy!!! I think my education consisted more of driving as fast as I could go to see how much dust I could make or dodging all the dogs that chased the car once I got to Poppa's house!!!! Man I miss those days!!!!!!!
Holy Cow, That is a lot of snow.
Post a Comment