Holy Crud! I only have one week 'til the movers get here. I have been running around like a crazy woman with school withdrawls/ transcripts ( for Alex), doctors appts, more shots. Now we have 4 kids having "Going Away" parties. The first one is today after school. Kate is having about 10- 15 friends come home with her on the bus. I told her outdoors only! I am trying to still keep the house in one piece! Friday Steven and Ryan are having a combo bday/ going away party at the park. Now we are getting into the 40+ kids coming! I sure wish Chris were in town to be an extra set of eyes! My friend is going to be helping me though. Ryan's bday was where Alex broke his leg last year at the park. I am crossing my fingers for no REPEATS of that.
I gotta get cleaning around here.
Bye!
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rita, I wish I could be there to help you. I love you!!
Mom
I wish you were here, too!
Post a Comment