Hey all of you faithful blog readers out there. I no longer have a way to get photos off of my digital camera so my blog will be picture less until we move. Chris took the laptop to Texas. He started his new job this AM. I can't wait to see how it went! I am here with the kiddos getting ready to go. I am off to get shots updated for registering in TX schools, John's got an eye appt., Katie has an ear appt, and my suburban is in the shop! I really hate that car. I get to drive the sienna today...if only we could all fit in it..... tomorrow it is getting shipped to TX so that it will arrive by the time Chris gets back from moving us out there. We can only have one rental car at a time and we will need a big van for all 8 of us and the luggage until our suburban arrives. When Chris flies in on Tues. he is picking up the 12 passenger Chevy van. I guess we will see if we can handle driving the "church van" and then maybe decide to sell our suburban and switch it for a 12 passenger when we get to TX . I am soooo thankful we get to fly and not drive the 1000 ugly miles in between here and Dallas. What a blessing.
The kids are getting excited for Halloween. We got a ton of new costumes from DI the other day. Most of you know it does not take Halloween to get us to dress up...we have A LOT of costumes in our family. The new ones we picked up are Buzz Light year, 2 Frogs (for J&A),Superman, Robin( as in Batman and), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Peter Pan, Grim Reaper cloak, Dracula cape, a big Spider man ( for Ryan to play with the little boys), cave man, and my favorite......an Elvis leisure suit for Alex. BY the way it looks awesome with Ryan's blue guitar! (: The kids have been dressing up all weekend. The 3 "spider men"( Ryan, Adm , and John) went over to our neighbors to borrow some lemon juice and gave a few drivers a good laugh. I love that the big kids still like to play dress up . Alex was wearing the Elvis suit off and on all weekend.
Gotta Run! John is begging me to go get his second Hep A shot!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
3 spidermen!!! that is great. I miss you all so much. I have my phone back.... I miss your posts and pictures. Love you,
Mom
I forgot to comment on the Elvis...
Alex, I love you. I am glad all of you kids love having fun....
gramma
(I miss you all)
Post a Comment