If anyone was wondering....we are moving out of our house on the 15th . Less than 2 weeks and the movers will be here!
Hopefully we will have a miracle happen and get an offer on our house before then. If not...it will just be shown empty. And it would be very nice if it was sold before the front yard looks like this.
Chris is moving to Ft Worth on Saturday. Lockheed Martin is putting us up in a 4 bedroom apartment until December. It will simplify my life a lot! I am very excited!
3 comments:
I was thinking of the same thing about the snow.
I love you all and miss you lots.
Mom
that snow is amazing! what will you do with your winter this year??? :)
I wish I could be there to help you. :( (Although, you do have movers, you lucky duck!)
Post a Comment