This was at a little whole- in -the- wall diner called the Flying Fish. If you bring in a "singing fish" they will adopt it and take care of it for life. (: You get a 3 piece catfish meal (8.99) for free. Of course my bargain hunting, thrifty mind thought back to all of the "Billy Bass " singing fishes I have seen at DI (thrift store) for the last several years for a $1.00 or less. Holy crud.....I could have fed the family for a year on all of those stinkin' fish!!! My little bargain hunter kids realized that too as they read the sign and we all laughed about the "shoulda- coulda- woulda's of life!
I have had so much fun with them and NO SCHEDULE!
1 comment:
Rita, I have a fish like that...it sings Bad to the Bone. I will send it in one of my boxes and you can get an order of catfish to go.
Great pictures and places.
Mom
Post a Comment