Saturday, November 08, 2008
Couponing
One of the best things about Texas is their double and triple couponing policies. Ten years ago when we lived here it was even better( you could triple a 75 cent coupon to 2.25), but it is still great. It is almost 2 am and I was up organizing my shopping list for tomorrow a.m.. I am all about FREE things...if they are useful. So in a few hours I am off to get my free toilet paper, toothpaste, soup, evaporated milk,razors,nylons and much more that is on my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah man, I am so jealous!! I been near a place that doubles coupons since we lived in Monterey and could go to Ralph's (which is now closed, anyway). Have fun shopping!
I am jealous too. Have fun. I miss you all very much.
Mom
Rita??????? Is that you????? It's me Cara!!!!!!!! Your almost SIL - JK. How are you???? You haven't aged one bit!!!!!!!! Love the pics of your family and good luck with your coupon shopping tomorrow!!!!!
Oh yes, the "coupon queen".
Post a Comment