Wednesday, November 05, 2008
A Moment of Silence
I need a moment of silence. I am ready for kids to get back in school. The "honeymoon" is over. I am going a little nuts. I am hearing voices in my head. As Tom Hanks says in the movie The Money Pit..."The Care Bear's were here." I am feeling a little nutty. I am ready to move forward. We have 25 days left in this apartment and no offer on a house here. Two houses we liked kind of fell through or went under contract already and now we have very few options and I am getting worried. Pray for me. I need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Rita, I am so sorry about the noise and the houses falling through. My thoughts and prayers are with you to find just the right house.
I love you.
Mom
We will be praying for you! I know there is a house out there for you guys... you will find it! We love ya.
Post a Comment