Saturday, November 01, 2008

Zoo

The kids and I have been going on a lot of field trips. We had a great time at the zoo this week. The weather was perfect and it was so bushy and green. I am still trying hard to not be offended when people ask if I am running a daycare. (: Big ol' Texas isn't too BIG on big families. People are constantly counting our kids and asking me if they are all of mine and from the same marriage............ of course with a big LOUD exclamation of , "Oh my G**!" The kids and I all cringe every time we hear the Lord's name taken in vain.): I should hand out a pamphlet on different variations....oh my goodness, golly, gosh,gracious....holy cow...etc Ryan is very proud he is finally taller than the Emperor Penguin!









1 comment:

The Fear Fam said...

I think the pamphlet is a great idea! You could also wear a shirt that says, "Yes, they are all mine."
:)