Chris and Rita's Family Blog
"Discover wild life....have kids"
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Mr. McGregor's Garden
My kids love the story of Peter Rabbit getting into Mr. Mc Gregor's garden. Kathryn set up a "garden" for the boys to try and eat from before she "got" them like Mr McGregor tries to get Peter. They loved it.
I love kids imaginations.
p.s. I don't think the banana and the lime were part of the story , but it's o.k. (:
well, whaddayaknow?!? I am so glad to have found the fabulous Chris and Rita brood online!!! My long lost school-skipping, U2-rocking, Barracuda-singing, Celica-cruising friends in low places! I so completely miss you guys - even more after perusing your blog tonight. I have been blogging for a little while so check us out - Your kids are so awesome - and you must be in Utah now somewhere to have so much snow... We so need to catch up, I just talked to Meg on Sunday for the first time in way too long and she sent me your link. I can't wait to hear from you!
2 comments:
well, whaddayaknow?!? I am so glad to have found the fabulous Chris and Rita brood online!!! My long lost school-skipping, U2-rocking, Barracuda-singing, Celica-cruising friends in low places! I so completely miss you guys - even more after perusing your blog tonight. I have been blogging for a little while so check us out - Your kids are so awesome - and you must be in Utah now somewhere to have so much snow... We so need to catch up, I just talked to Meg on Sunday for the first time in way too long and she sent me your link. I can't wait to hear from you!
pip pip,
Les
Your kids are so creative! That's so sweet.
Love you guys.
~A
Post a Comment