Chris and Rita's Family Blog "Discover wild life....have kids"
Oh my goodness!!! You were not kidding. I think you should ask Santa for an INDUSTRIAL snow blower. Maybe retiring in Utah is NOT such a good idea.I love you all.
Yes, keep posting this pics, Rita. You are helping our plan to keep Mom with us in Cali. :) ~A
Amy, We might be moving in with you in Calif. soon if this snow doesn't stop!!!You got room for 8 more?????
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! You were not kidding. I think you should ask Santa for an INDUSTRIAL snow blower. Maybe retiring in Utah is NOT such a good idea.
I love you all.
Yes, keep posting this pics, Rita. You are helping our plan to keep Mom with us in Cali. :)
~A
Amy, We might be moving in with you in Calif. soon if this snow doesn't stop!!!You got room for 8 more?????
Post a Comment