Alex had his first performance last night with his guitar and tonight Katie is singing in the Ladies Choir at the high school. I am glad that we were here for their first and last performance this year and in UT.
Fall is so beautiful! I absolutely love this time of year. I wish I could post some pics...but not until Wed.
It has been such a great 3 yrs here in Utah. I am REALLY going to miss it. This is such a bittersweet move. We are excited about being MUCH, MUCH closer to Chris' parents/family in Kansas and Arkansas, but sad to leave our wonderful community here. This is truly a place I can imagine retiring someday. There are MANY wonderful helping hands here......I have so many people watching out for me while Chris is gone and helpful neighbors willing to keep the yard up and the house ready to show after we move on. They are amazing. The schools have such kind staff and are honestly sad to see the kids go. Our ward/church family have been so awesome. I really cannot imagine moving as many times as we have without our church. It is instant support and friends immediately wherever you go. Every state I have lived in ...I can always think back to who the first person was who reached out to help us either move in, babysat our kiddos, brought in a meal etc.
I have made so many great friends that I still keep in touch with. I feel so grateful for all of our blessings.......I bet some of those old friends might be reading this blog right now....(:
Hi Dianna, Brandie,Tina,Lynda,Deanna, Brenda,Misty, Michelle, Lisa, Jeanette, Rachel,Joni,Becky,Barbara, Julie,Dawneen, Debbie, Cherie,Charlene,Teri, Shauna, Kim,Andrea, Rochelle,Lainie,Stephanie,Emily,Sheila,Carol,Joyce, Kristy,Robin,Carolyn,Amy,Laurie,Lora......and many many more.
3 comments:
Good luck with the move, Rita! We are thinking of you all!
Rita, I'm sad that we weren't able to meet up. I am in Washington right now awaiting Jeff's return home from his deployment, he's in the navy. Good luck with your move. Heather Schoen is in Texas, I found her sister Biz on facebook and got her email address if you want it I can pass it on. Just let me know. Have fun traveling.
Tricia, I am bummed we didn't get to reconnect. ):
I would love to have the email address. Thanks.
Post a Comment