Monday, November 17, 2008

Grandpa John, this one's for you

These pictures are reversed, but after you gave Adam his "Leaf $$" he bought a present for himself at Cracker Barrel in Oklahoma on the way home . The funniest part was that he had it gift wrapped for free and brought it in the car and unwrapped it and acted surprised when he opened it. I wish you could have been there to witness it. By the way, this is a "talking parrot"that repeats everything you say. The kids have been wishing that we would buy it for them since 2001 when they went to their first Cracker Barrel in Colorado. The big kids were so excited to "use" it all of the way home!!!!!!There were a lot of laughs last night.


1 comment:

Gramma Betsy said...

I remember the parrot. How much fun! I am jealous of the location of other grandparents. Miss you all.Mom