He wanted to go to Subway for lunch on his birthday so Adam and I went with him. While we were eating, Ryan was bragging that he was even bigger than Adam(9lb 12 oz) at birth. Adam asked him if he was as huge as a foot long sub sandwich. Ryan was able to say he was two footlongs put together! It was so cute watching them have this conversation. I love my boys. They bring so many smiles to my face.I feel very blessed.
We also realized that 10 yrs from now Ryan won't be with us on his birthday because he will be on his mission. He was pondering how awesome it would be if he and his best little buddy , Joseph Baker, were serving in the same mission. He is so sweet. I love that little boy.
2 comments:
Ryan is very precious. As I was watching one of my Halloween fiberoptic decorations...I was reminded of him... (the decoration has always reminded me of Ryan)
As we sat watching it years ago he told me that his favorite color of the fiberoptic was PURPLE. It was the way he said purple. I love that guy. Thanks for all my fond memories. love you, Mom
Happy Birthday to my Ry-Pie! He may be 10, but he'll always be Ry-Pie to me. :) I'm so glad I got to dance with him in his church shoes... it's one of my favorite memories.
Post a Comment