Party time is over for the big kids....they are back in school. Alex is going to a 9th Grade only school, Kathryn is in middle school, and Steven and Ryan go to the elementary around the corner from our new house. It is named Mary Martin...after the actress in Peter Pan. She is from the town we are moving to.... Weatherford, TX. Small world. I love that the kids can walk to school and the neighborhood pool from our new house. The kids are excited to have sidewalks and a neighborhood playground.
We are supposed to close on December 3rd. Movers arriving with load on the 4th. Let's pray it all goes as planned.
I will only have to drive them to and from for 7 days or so. It is an hour and a half to two hours round trip to drop off and pick up because of the 45 min range of start and release times of all 3 different schools.
We are looking forward to settling in our new home in December. The apartment has been fun and simple, but I am ready for real life to start again.
3 comments:
That's great news (for you at least)! I'm glad you were able to get them in the schools close to your new house. We're praying that everything goes smoothly with the house closing!
So... I have to know... why is John all wet? :)
Don't worry, Amy...THIS TIME it's water. ;-)
Post a Comment