When I went to pick up the carpool kids(I've been out on the roads twice this morning) I had to drive as FAST as I could so I would not get stuck going up the hill. Chris and our neighbor were out front at 6:15 am(in the dark) shoveling and helping cars get unstuck from in front of our house.Our snow blower is scheduled to get fixed today.We MISS it a lot! The boys miss it too.They had to shovel for 45 minutes this morning before school to get our car out of the driveway.Luckily our neighbor showed up and plowed the end of the driveway(which is the deepest). Chris was mid thigh in it this morning.
It is continuing to snow right now and our driveway looks like it was never plowed!!! oh well......Work after school for "bored" kids. Now I KNOW why people own snow blowers. I used to just think they were lazy! ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment