Wednesday, January 23, 2008

These are the things

These are the type of things I see every day around the house......thanks to John and Adam.They are so helpful with keeping things in order!! This is a coloring book stuck in the x mas tree.
"Look Mom! I've got popcorn between my toes!"

need I say more???? London bridge is falling down
ready to cook
John's way of Mommy proofing
xmas tree light bulb in the plant. New age fertilizer stick


3 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

Hehe! Love the corn-on-the-cob holders. You don't want to hold bread with your FINGERS! That's so old-fashioned! :) And I love the mommy-proofing, too. Somedays I wish the girls *would* mommy-proof their door so that I would have a legitimate reason to ignore their mess.

~A

Gramma Betsy said...

I wish I were there!! I love the Christmas light in the plant. I remember finding some interesting things in our plants too.

Chris and Rita said...

I remember playing "hide the potato" and putting some in our plants when we were little.(: