Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Stevo & Ry Pie: Perfect Attendance and P.J.'s
For anyone who knew me 20 years ago I know this comes as a shocker to see that my offspring has Perfect Attendance. My school attendance depended on the weather at the beach and my ability to improve my "tan lines". I was a 60-70% attendance student, BUT I'll have you know that I did graduate EARLY from high school with GOOD grades.I just liked to do my work at home instead of school and while my classmates were in Economics I was on the beach in Hawaii and in Arizona soaking up the sun. I made it back just in time to "walk " with my class with a graduation cap that said "NO BIGGIE" on the top in gold letters.
Thank you Gramma Betsy for the footsie pajamas!! We love them. -Ryan and Steven
Steven was a little leery about me posting this picture on the Internet, even though I thought he looked ADORABLE. Kind of like the Mom on the movie The Christmas Story when she tells him how cute he looks in the pink bunny costume. He loves the p.j.'s in the privacy of our home. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to Steve and Ryan! What studs!
And I love love LOVE the PJ's! What brave guys they are to let you post the picture. Tell them Uncle Jay would *totally* wear footed PJ's if they made them in his size. :)
~A
I know about the excellent attendance of Miss Rita. Congratulations Steve and Ryan.
Gramma Betsy
Rita, Chriss and Family Hello! I really enjoyed this post. Who needs Econ any way. The beach is much more fun. 100% Attendence is hard to do. CONGRATULATIONS! Meaghan Salden (Farrell). I hope it is ok to read your blog. I ran into it when I saw a link to Jay's blog from Brenden's Blog. Later Meg
Post a Comment