Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our Baby is Fourteen

Fourteen years ago at 7:16 pm our first little baby(Alex Anthony) was born in Bethesda, Maryland on a snowy night.It was Superbowl Sunday.What a fun jouney it has been to watch him grow up into a wonderful young man. We love him so much.
We are realizing that he will only be with us for 5 more years before he is off to college and on his mission. That time will go too quickly. We hope to enjoy all of our days left with him.
Here are some pictures of what happened on his bday.I know the text will be messed up. It always looks different and out of place once I POST the entry. Sorry...I can't figure out how to stop it from happening.
Chris left a trail of $ bills for Alex from the basement ,through the kitchen, that lead him to his wishes of sugar bday cereal, some Brazillian soda he likes,and GUM(which he is always asking for).He is so easy to please. May he always stay that way. (: We gave him $ to put toward his Ball Python snake, which he actually got last night. Thanks to Grandpa John and Grandma Dana's bday money. I'll make sure they get to hold the snake as much as they want when they come in the summer . ha ha ha I know that I will NOT be touching it any time soon.


He has been asking for "Guarana" which is brazillian soda.


Our old neighbor ,Lynda Erickson, from 11 yrs ago made him these 2 pies.They were so Yummy!

He wanted Chinese food for dinner. I made his favorite Orange Chicken, Sweet and Sour, egg rolls, and fried rice.

The 2 pink smudges above and below Alex are Johnny's fingers. He took this excellent picture!















Adam looking up to his older brother.

2 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

Happy Birthday, Alex!!!

I've known him 1/2 his life... that's crazy!

Gramma Betsy said...

Love you Alex.